I suppose this is using a ByteArray to read the original .pak files or whatever they are. Sweeet... How hard would you say this is to do, 1-10. As Bungie has released marathon as Open-Source I might give it a go!
You should make a chav-agotchi!
I'm not taking any sides, but...
I would choose a mac.
I liked the way that you showed who they really are, a couple of nerds.
It was a good, well done game. I just found that ladies voice extremely irritating.
Nice work there.
Here's how to make a health bar...
1. Make a rectangle with a width of 100.
2. Make this into an MC and give it the instance name: healthBar.
3. On the stage put a dynamic text box wherever you like (this will show your health out of 100).
4. Give this text box an instance name and variable of: health.
5. On the first frame of the stage (in its actions), write:
health = 100
6.Then in the healthBar's action put this script:
7. Then in put into the attacking script: _root.health -= 20 (or whatever health you want taken away).
Hope that helps.
I love these game.
Great work but, I've found a bug.
If the enemy if in front of some tiles and they cant get into those tiles then those tiles cannot be covered by anyone so the game can't end, and its especially annoying when your about to win and there's 2 tiles you cant get to.
Thanks for that, very addictive!
Work some more on it and PM me if you submit a new version.
Excellent, good work. Keep it up!
Good work, not very good choice of music.
Why do these people make accounts, contribute nothing and then come and complain about great games that deserve good scores (xboxbuddy). Very challenging and I don't mind a game to be challenging either. Keep making more! I would add like a difficulty choice thingy and that changes the speed of the game or something.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.